- OUT OF BOUNDS:(RULE 27)
Beyond any fence bounding the course or areas defined by white stakes with black tops.
- STAKED TREES AND SHRUBS:
If such a tree/shrub interferes with a player's stance or the area of the intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty, and dropped in accordance with Rule 234-2b(i). The ball may be cleaned when so lifted.
- IMMOVABLE OBSTRUCTIONS (RULE 24-2):
The following items are defined as immovable obstructions:
- (a) Immovable Obstructions Close to Putting Green. In addition, Specimen Local Rule 6 of Appendix 1. Part B of the Rules of Golf Applies.
- (b) All stakes defining GUR areas, Water Hazards and Lateral Water Hazards and stakes (and/or guards) supporting staked trees/shrubs.
- (c) All formed paths comprising bitumen, blue metal, brick or Lilydale toppings.
- (d) Timber edging on non-sealed paths.
- (e) Concrete drain on 4th and 5th holes
- POWER LINES (RULE 20-5)
If a ball strikes a power line, the player must disregard that stroke, abandon the ball and play another ball as near as possible to the spot from which the original ball was played.
- GROUND UNDER REPAIR (RULE 25)
- (a) All defined garden beds
- (b) Those areas the margins of which are defined by white stakes, white lines, GUR signage and/or accompanying rope.
- (c) A ball that lies in an area (inc bunkers) that is severely damaged by kangaroos, birds and/or skip jacks/nests.
- DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES (RULE 14-3):
A player may obtain distance information by using a device that measures distance only.
- 10th HOLE SAFETY
- When playing the 10th hole a player must obey: 10th Hole By-Law (see notice board), all relevant signage and view CCTV monitor
- 11th TEE SCREEN:
A ball coming to rest within defined area (marked by yellow line) may be droppped in nearest drop zone under no penalty.
Temporary Local Rules- Refer Notice Board adjacent to the Pro Shop
10th Hole By-Law - Refer Notice Board adjacent to the Pro Shop
Breach of rules -Stroke play - 2 strokes Match play - Loss of Hole
- Water Hazards are defined by yellow stakes; Lateral Water Hazards are defined by red stakes
- All Distance Markers are measured to the centre of the green. Red - 200m, Yellow - 150m, White - 100m
- Colored Fags on Green Indicate: Red - front, White - Middle, Yellow - back
- Sand Buckets must be carried at all times with divots to be filled with sand
- Rake and smooth out footprints in bunkers and repair plug marks on greens.
- Golfers are expected to take care to ensure that their actions are not likely to cause injury to staff or other golfers