Anglesea Golf Club will be reopening for meals from the 4th June
With limits set at 20 people per room (40 people in the club at any one time by utilising room partitioning)
There will be strict conditions such as no service at the bar and food and drink service at tables only.
- We will have two sittings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 5.30pm to 6.45pm and from 7pm to 8.30pm.
- Presently these will be the only nights the club will be open.
- Access to the Clubhouse will be by bookings only, with no walk-ins and cashless payments only accepted.
- You can only pay by using a house account or credit card.
- Gaming at this stage is still prohibited.
- Home delivery of meals will continue.
- To book please phone the Bistro on 5263 3434.