Keep up to date with all the latest club news, special offers and club events.
Anglesea Golf Club will be reopening for meals from the 4th June
With limits set at 20 people per room (40 people in the club at any one time by utilising room partitioning)
There will be strict conditions such as no service at the bar and food and drink service at tables only.
- We will have two sittings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights from 5.30pm to 6.45pm and from 7pm to 8.30pm.
- Presently these will be the only nights the club will be open.
- Access to the Clubhouse will be by bookings only, with no walk-ins and cashless payments only accepted.
- You can only pay by using a house account or credit card.
- Gaming at this stage is still prohibited.
- Home delivery of meals will continue.
- To book please phone the Bistro on 5263 3434.
Rachel Kane2020-05-26 21:14:352020-05-27 09:45:42Bistro Open from June 4th (restrictions apply)
Rachel Kane2020-03-18 23:09:342020-03-29 16:58:26Free 19th Hole Bistro home delivery around Anglesea
Rachel Kane2020-01-16 17:00:042020-02-28 08:07:54The Anglesea Classic 2020
Rachel Kane2019-08-26 20:34:152019-10-29 16:09:25The 65th Anglesea Open Week (20th October to 27th October)
Rachel Kane2019-03-08 11:15:312019-06-14 15:27:27Up to 45% off 18 holes this Winter!
Click here to add your own text
Great kangaroos and our tour guide (Eames – I’m hoping I’ve got the name right) was extremely knowledgeable and very happy to answer our many questions. Top place. Nice pub/bistro too, good collection of beers.
Amazing place! Beatrice has shown us these wonderful creatures – kangaroos! Glad that they are kept here safe and wild at the same time! Great experience 🙂
Took the kangaroo tour with Ian was amazing plenty of grey kangaroos … the kids had lots of fun